2020 Show Dates : October 16, November 27
OCTOBER ENTRIES RECEIVED: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JjHYDvlicxTuzwp3lybqPTyR9etUcAZU3B-A8k81iKc/edit?usp=sharing
SEPTEMBER HIGH POINT WINNERS:
SNF AA HIGH POINT: TYRA WIEGERS OPEN: MARYANN LUKE JR: SHALLON SPRAGUE M: JEANETTE SCHWARTZENTRUBER
DVCTA HIGH POINT: AA: BONNIE MACCULLOCH O: MARYANN LUKE JR LAUREN KRAMER M: JEANETTE SCHWARTZENTRUBER
AUGUST HIGH POINT WINNERS: OPEN: RENEE DIXON & DUCATI AA: TANYA SELLERS & IVORY ELLA, JR: KATARINA LEISINGER & DESPERADO M: MARY GLAZIER & CHIPPA HOBBY
DVCTA HIGH POINT RIDERS: AA TANYA SELLERS & OPEN: RENEE DIXON!
RESULTS FROM AUG 21ST SHOW: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w2xCi0zNFyCNGOsU5zKoUfoa6s1La1tH9H1jJuj6Uks/edit?usp=sharing
JULY HIGH PONT WINNERS: Congratulations to our SNF HIGH POINT winners: AA Lisa Samuel, Open: Erika Nesler, Masters: Mary Glazier, Jr: Megan Kuon MFS: Joan Chain
DVCTA HIGH POINT WINNERS: Masters: Jeanette Swartzentruber, Jr: Megan Kuon, AA: Syd Salle
Results for our July show: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KAKqChXEwZ0rSnUWt8mtGvi1yzFGTSXVGQ5oQ6rZGOA/edit?usp=sharing
to enter our show online, please read below:
The safety and welfare of our competitors and volunteers is of the utmost importance to us, therefore we have strictly adhered to the USEF guidelines for hosting a show. We have a show protocol set forth by USEF guidelines. Everyone will wear a mask while on the show grounds. Riders may opt to not wear a mask while mounted. Social distancing will be in effect.
- We are accepting mail in as well as online entries. Please complete with your coggins, shot record as well as the COVID PROTOCOL checklist. Entries missing any of these papers will not be accepted.
- Upon arrival, BEFORE CHECKING IN, please use the rest room to wash/sanitize hands. Please note the secretary booth has been relocated next to the rest room, for your convenience.
- Please print out the entry and covid protocol sheet: (SNF Entry, covid show rules ) If you have any questions, please contact Kathy, 610.742.8310 To enter online: https://secondnaturefarms.com/dressage-shows/dressage-schooling-show-form/
- Please wear your mask when not mounted and when working within 6′ of others.
- No spectators! Riders may bring one person (coach or groom or parent).
THANK YOU for your support throughout this pandemic. We have missed seeing you all and hope that by adhering to this guidelines we can continue to show, safely.
Dressage Shows at Second Nature Farm
Dressage Schooling Shows
We have great awards as well as a FUN & relaxed atmosphere! We follow USEF Covid recommendations and require all unmounted people to wear a mask. Only two aides/rider permitted. We appreciate your cooperation!
$40/test Coggins, shot record & SIGNED Covid rules sheet.
Fill out and mail in your application to be a part of the SERIES!!!!!
Your top Three scores, from 4 separate SNF shows of the 2019 season will be counted toward series end results.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR scores count from the DATE your application is received. Cost $30
Below please find the 2020 SNF Series Registration. This registration will be available at all SNF Dressage shows.
***If you enter online, AND you DO NOT see your name and entry status on the “entries received list” within 24 hours, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org***
A HUGE THANK YOU to our 2020 SPONSORS:
THE THOROUGHBRED INCENTIVE PROGRAM